Fitness STAR Network

Fitness and Training (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Body fat and your health

In our quest to get healthy, and fight the battle of the bulge, it's beneficial to understand why body fat is an important factor for weigh…

Started by marla arndt

0 Aug 14, 2009

Muscle Doesn't Know Age!

Strength training has incredible benefits for everyone, but especially for seniors. Experts believe that "resistance exercise may stall dec…

Started by marla arndt

0 Jun 9, 2009

TRAINING IN THE DARK

Does your trainer or fitness facility perform movement screens prior to starting an exercise program? If you are wondering what is a movem…

Started by Nathane

0 May 25, 2009

BE PROACTIVE WITH YOUR HEALTH!

Why do we wait until we are faced with serious symptoms that affect our health and everyday living? Many people suffer from lower back pain…

Started by marla arndt

0 May 6, 2009

What's Your Excuse?

What’s your Excuse? We are all guilty of making them every now and then. When it comes to working out and eating healthy, sticking with it…

Started by marla arndt

0 Apr 24, 2009

FITNESS TRAINING BOOT CAMP!!!

I just joined a fitness training boot camp here in the Bryan/College Station, TX area with Trevor Carney and Innovative Fitness and it has…

Started by Jim Valvano

0 Apr 1, 2009

FITNESS TRAINING BOOT CAMP!!!

I just joined a fitness training boot camp here in the Bryan/College Station, TX area with Trevor Carney and Innovative Fitness and it has…

Started by Jim Valvano

0 Apr 1, 2009

Workshop today

Anyone from Toronto going to the workshop today being held in Mississauga? I would love to go and catch a ride with someone if they are hea…

Started by Amy

0 Mar 15, 2009

Spring Into Action!

With spring around the corner, it is a good time to get off the couch and get back on track with your exercise routine. It is also a time t…

Started by marla arndt

0 Mar 13, 2009

EVALUATING PERSONAL TRAINER CERTIFICATIONS - FAME MAGAZINE ARTICLE

As a "Trainer of Trainers" and Practical Assessor I've been teaching, certifying and partnering with trainers world-wide now for over 15 ye…

Started by Jeff Boris

0 Mar 2, 2009

RSS

UBU SOCIAL

FSI Social Media

Latest Activity

Erick Goodman is now a member of Fitness STAR Network
Jun 7
Profile IconJeffry Larson, yanzou, Nancy Smith and 3 more joined Fitness STAR Network
May 31
Profile IconJay, Mariann Rostasi, stef Ania Todd and 8 more joined Fitness STAR Network
Apr 23
Nataliya Govdyak updated their profile
Apr 17

Inspiring, Educating, and Motivating a global audience

free counters

© 2019   Created by Michael Ryan Thibodeau.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service