Fitness STAR Network

Fitness and Training (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL TRAINERS CONFERENCE 2009 - MAY 9, 10, 11

As Canada's first personal training certification, the CPTN (Certified Professional Trainers Network) is also one of the most respected cer…

Started by Jeff Boris

0 Mar 2, 2009

25 traits keeping you from your fitness goals!

Recently, a post has been circulating on Facebook. The post is asking people to write 25 random things about themselves; facts, habits, or…

Started by marla arndt

1 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by James Erdt

Drop and give me 20 . . . any way you can!

January 30, 2009 Marla Arndt Pushups. The all-time best exercise. One hated by many. A standard exercise even the military has its recrui…

Started by marla arndt

1 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by jessica

Women and the Great Weight Debate

Women and the Great Weight Debate I use to be a ‘Cardio Queen’. No, it didn’t come with a sparkling crown on top of my head, but it did ke…

Started by marla arndt

0 Feb 13, 2009

Bulking or cutting

Admin OptionsEdit Discussion Close Discussion Add Tags Delete Discussion Ok, here's my question for you fitness pro's. I want to know whi…

Started by Jean Monvilus

0 Feb 4, 2009

calves and thighs

so I'm seeing this lady who wants to difine the outside of her calves she knows the differents ways like calf raises with foot turned in an…

Started by Kim

0 Jan 12, 2009

HAPPY HOLIDAYS from Nathane Jackson Fitness

HAPPY HOLIDAYS from Nathane Jackson Fitness It seems everywhere you turn somebody is giving you their “Top 10 Tips” for surviving the holi…

Started by Nathane

0 Dec 16, 2008

No time for the gym today? Try this FREE online personal trainer

Burn 500 calories in just 20 minutes with FitN20.com. Everyday FitN20.com post a different workout video that can be done from anywhere. Th…

Started by Chris Creed

0 Dec 2, 2008

10 Muscle Building Commandments!

Muscle Building Commandment Number 1 YOU MUST LIFT HEAVY! In order for your body to grow you have to MAKE IT. Your body does not know you a…

Started by Ian Graham

0 Nov 20, 2008

10 Fat Loss Commandments!

Fat Loss Commandment Number 1 MOVE AROUND! 3-5 hours per week are not going to drastically improve your body! As mentioned in the lifestyle…

Started by Ian Graham

0 Nov 20, 2008

RSS

UBU SOCIAL

FSI Social Media

Latest Activity

Erick Goodman is now a member of Fitness STAR Network
Jun 7
Profile IconJeffry Larson, yanzou, Nancy Smith and 3 more joined Fitness STAR Network
May 31
Profile IconJay, Mariann Rostasi, stef Ania Todd and 8 more joined Fitness STAR Network
Apr 23
Nataliya Govdyak updated their profile
Apr 17

Inspiring, Educating, and Motivating a global audience

free counters

© 2019   Created by Michael Ryan Thibodeau.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service