Fitness STAR Network

Fitness and Training (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Athletic Body Training Commandments!

Apply these simple commandments for great results! Training Commandment Number 1 TRAIN 3 TIMES PER WEEK MINIMUM. Time is obviously importa…

Started by Ian Graham

0 Nov 20, 2008

You MUST Earn The Right To ISOLATE!

I want to touch on a very sensitive subject. Isolating muscles while training versus training heavy and in big compound movements has alway…

Started by Ian Graham

0 Nov 20, 2008

Keep Your Training SIMPLE and Get Great Results!

The Importance Of Keeping Your Training Simple It’s extremely important that you keep your training simple. When I say simple I do not mea…

Started by Ian Graham

0 Nov 20, 2008

12 Days Of Fitness Anyone???

Leading Fitness Experts Give The Gift Of Health To World With Biggest Ever Health and Fitness Giveaway This Festive Season On Wednesday,…

Started by Ian Graham

0 Nov 18, 2008

HIT The Fat Loss Accelerator

Traditionally training for fat loss is a rather slow and time consuming process. In general people associate fat loss with long drawn out e…

Started by Ian Graham

0 Nov 18, 2008

Basic Beginners Training Tips

The first thing that I will suggest is variety! Your body absolutely loves to learn new ways of movement, more weight, different resistance…

Started by James Erdt

0 Nov 13, 2008

10 MORE Weight Loss Tips for Success

Get stuck on gum Before you grab a snack, think twice about whether you’re really hungry, or just looking for something to put in your mout…

Started by James Erdt

0 Sep 17, 2008

The Swiss Ball – Effective, Dynamic and Versatile

A Swiss Ball (also known as Thera Ball, Balance Ball and Stability Ball) is a very useful, dynamic and cost effective tool to utilize for…

Started by James Erdt

0 Sep 17, 2008

Stress Management = Midsection Management!

By managing your stress levels, you will definitely manage your weight, midsection, health and the overall quality of your life! The hum…

Started by James Erdt

0 Sep 17, 2008

Joyband™ Elastic Resistance Training (JERT)

WELCOME TO A FUN, SIMPLE, PRACTICAL AND EFFECTIVE WAY TO GET AND STAY IN SHAPE!!! Joyband™ Elastic Resistance Training is ideal for peop…

Started by James Erdt

0 Sep 15, 2008

RSS

UBU SOCIAL

FSI Social Media

Latest Activity

Erick Goodman is now a member of Fitness STAR Network
Jun 7
Profile IconJeffry Larson, yanzou, Nancy Smith and 3 more joined Fitness STAR Network
May 31
Profile IconJay, Mariann Rostasi, stef Ania Todd and 8 more joined Fitness STAR Network
Apr 23
Nataliya Govdyak updated their profile
Apr 17

Inspiring, Educating, and Motivating a global audience

free counters

© 2019   Created by Michael Ryan Thibodeau.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service