Fitness STAR Network

I am always thinking of ways to add a little fun to fitness. This inspired me to change up the lyrics of a very popular song The Twelve Days of Christmas. The work out can be modified for any fitness level whether a beginner or advanced athlete. To make it easier, take more breaks in between moves and modify the exercises. If you want a more advanced calorie burning ‘song’, simply change the number of repetitions to 10 for all days or time yourself to see how long it takes to get through the ‘twelve days’. Customize this work out song for any age group. Somersault and hops for kids or wall push ups and arm circles for seniors. Just use your imagination!
THE TWELVE DAYS OF FITMAS MY TRAINER GAVE TO ME!!!
On the first day of Fitmas my Trainer gave to me, a challenge to be a healthy me!!
On the second day of Fitmas my Trainer gave to me, 2 toes or knees push ups, and a challenge to be a healthy me!
On the third day of Fitmas my Trainer gave to me, 3 power jump squats, 2 toes or knees pushups and a challenge to be a healthy me!
On the fourth day of Fitmas my Trainer gave to me, 4 tricep chair dips, 3 power jump squats, 2 toes or knees pushups and a challenge to be a healthy me!
On the fifth day of Fitmas my Trainer gave to me, FIVE MUCH LOVED BURPEES!! 4 tricep chair dips, 3 power jump squats, 2 toe or knee pushups and a challenge to be a healthy me!
On the sixth day of Fitmas my Trainer gave to me, 6 glute hip lifts, FIVE MUCH LOVED BURPEES!! 4 tricep chair dips, 3 power jump squats, 2 toe or knee pushups and a challenge to be a healthy me!
On the seven day of Fitmas my Trainer gave to me, 7 lateral raises, 6 glute hip lifts, FIVE MUCH LOVED BURPEES!! 4 tricep chair dips, 3 power jump squats, 2 toe or knee pushups and a challenge to be a healthy me!
On the eighth day of Fitmas my Trainer gave to me, 8 bicep curls to shoulder presses, 7 lateral raises, 6 glute hip lifts, FIVE MUCH LOVED BURPEES!! 4 tricep chair dips, 3 power jump squats, 2 toe or knee pushups and a challenge to be a healthy me!
On the ninth day of Fitmas my Trainer gave to me, 9 mountain climbers, 8 bicep curls to shoulder presses, 7 lateral raises, 6 glute hip lifts, FIVE MUCH LOVED BURPEES!! 4 tricep chair dips, 3 power jump squats, 2 toe or knee pushups and a challenge to be a healthy me!
On the tenth day of Fitmas my Trainer gave to me, 10 jumping jacks, 9 mountain climbers, 8 bicep curls to shoulder presses, 7 lateral raises, 6 glute hip lifts, FIVE MUCH LOVED BURPEES!! 4 tricep chair dips, 3 power jump squats, 2 toe or knee pushups and a challenge to be a healthy me!
On the eleventh day of Fitmas my Trainer gave to me, 11 ins and outs, 10 jumping jacks, 9 mountain climbers, 8 bicep curls to shoulder presses, 7 lateral raises, 6 glute hip lifts, FIVE MUCH LOVED BURPEES!! 4 tricep chair dips, 3 power jump squats, 2 toe or knee pushups and a challenge to be a healthy me!
On the twelfth day of Fitmas my Trainer gave to me, 12 alternating lunges, 11 ins and outs, 10 jumping jacks, 9 mountain climbers, 8 bicep curls to shoulder presses, 7 lateral raises, 6 glute hip lifts, FIVE MUCH LOVED BURPEES!! 4 tricep chair dips, 3 power jump squats, 2 toe or knee pushups and THIS VERY CHALLENGING WORK OUT to be a healthy me!

Views: 598

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for sharing..!!

My cousin is trying to get into shape in order to eventually be a police officer and is asking for advice. He is currently 21 yrs old, 5'6" @ 260lbs. Long term he wants to get down to 180lbs and be in good physical condition (strength and cardio wise). Short term he wants to get below 250 (he has not been this low since he was a kid). He just started going to the gym and eats 3x a day (sometimes he skips meals cause he is busy or forgets). He plays basketball few times a week too.

Anyway, I'm looking for some advice on how to help him. I have always been a skinny guy and do not fully understand to be in his shoes. I have more trouble gaining weight than loosing it.

I know that he needs to eat more often, drink a lot of water and get him on a good workout schedule (I'm thinking 5/3/1 @ 3 days/wk with some type of cardio).

TIA..!!

weight training equipment

Reply to Discussion

RSS

UBU SOCIAL

FSI Social Media

Latest Activity

Erick Goodman is now a member of Fitness STAR Network
Jun 7
Profile IconJeffry Larson, yanzou, Nancy Smith and 3 more joined Fitness STAR Network
May 31
Profile IconJay, Mariann Rostasi, stef Ania Todd and 8 more joined Fitness STAR Network
Apr 23
Nataliya Govdyak updated their profile
Apr 17

Inspiring, Educating, and Motivating a global audience

free counters

© 2019   Created by Michael Ryan Thibodeau.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service