Fitness STAR Model Search - Judging & Scoring System
We understand how hard individuals work; the endless sacrifices, and commitment to bring your best to our runway and in return as an organization we want to provide the fairest most non political scoring system possible.
All Fitness STAR Model Search events have judges who are individually scoring you based on their unique "fitness model requirement(s)"
ALL FS PARTICIPANTS WHO SCORE OVER 80 POINTS OVERALL FROM FS AGENCY WILL BE PROVIDED A ONE YEAR NON EXCLUSIVE MODELLING CONTRACT GIVING THEM THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE MARKETED & PROMOTED BY FS AGENCY... to its extended list of clients including talent scouts, modelling agencies, producers, photographers, and corporations SEEKING MODELS FOR HIRE!
All NEW FS Models will be provided: feature on the main home page of Fitness STAR Network, Full page profile feature in our FS Agency Magazine, as well as professional FS Model Business cards, which will allow us to promote and market YOU for paid professional opportunities.
Fitness STAR Model Search - Scoring System (Model info)
Categories for your Fitness STAR Model Search:
SWIMSUIT MODEL (Swimsuit/Bikini Attire)
- Athletic Male Model
- Athletic Female Model
- Male Muscular Model
- Bikini Model (softer body/look)
- Fit Over 40 (Male/Female, 40+ years old)
ATHLETIC FITNESS MODEL (Athletic Fitness Apparel Attire)
- OPEN to Athletic Male/Female Model, Male Muscular Model, Female Bikini Model (softer body/look) Physique, and those who are Fit Over 40 (Male/Female, 40+ years old)
GLAMOUR MODEL (Glamour Lingerie Attire)
- Open Category for females 18+ years old
GLAMOUR MODEL (Evening Gown Wear Attire)
- Open Category for females 18+ yrs old
MY BEST SELF (Athletic Wear)
- Open category catered to both Male/Female looking to share there personal story and showcase there body transformation
Each category above is ONE ROUND ONLY.
Each participant can register for a single category up to 3 categories MAX: i.e. Male may register for My Best Self, Swimsuit Model, and Athletic Fitness Model. Female may choose to register for Glamour Model- Lingerie, Glamour Model- Evening Gown, and Swimsuit Model category.
SCORING WILL BE DETERMINED BASED ON THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA
Swim Wear/Bikini (100 total points)
WOW Factor = 1-25 points
Balance / Symmetry/Conditioning = 1-25 points
Skin Tone / Condition = 1-25 points
Stage Presence/Marketability = 1-25 points
Fitness Apparel Wear / Glamour Model Categories (100 total points)
WOW Factor = 1-25 points
Balance / Symmetry / Conditioning = 1-25 points
Stage Presence / Marketability = 1-25 points
Attire = 1-25 points
ATTENTION ALL ASPIRING FITNESS MODELS
- To make your mark as a Fitness Model, you need to possess the "entire package." Judges are looking for an overall athletic appearance and a fresh “marketable” look.
- Fitness Models have no "OFF SEASON". You will typically never have more than 2 weeks to prepare for a shoot/modelling gig therefore we are looking for individuals who LIVE THE HEALTHY ACTIVE LIFESTYLE maintaining stable body fat %'s year round and ready on call when opportunities arise.
- Demerit points will be allocated to a Muscular Fitness Model who shows any clear signs of drug use and/or is deemed unmarketable. It is important to remember that versatility in NATURAL Fitness Modeling depends on the breadth of audience who can identify with you.
- Use your personality, charisma and confidence to separate you from the rest. Be careful to not cover yourself up too much, as it is still a fitness model search and the more of your body that is visible, the better.
All participants in each Category will be organized via competitor number behind the backstage curtain with a choreographer to direct them as to what to do and when to do it. The Emcee will call the models out one-by-one by announcing the competitor's number, name and city they are from to invite them to the runway for their time to shine! There will be a LIVE DJ playing house, progressive trance, electro and/or hip-hop background music over a high end sound-system as the models walk the Fitness STAR runway to provide a high energy and positive environment!
T-Walk: Once each competitor is announced to the stage individually, they will perform the "T-Walk" which will allow the model to really show their confidence, style, runway presence and walk. Each competitor's T-Walk should be around 30 to 45 seconds. They will walk towards the front of the runway (front center to the audience), pause/pose for 1-2 seconds, then walk to their left far side of the T on the runway (stage right to the audience), pause for 1-2 seconds, then walk to their far right of the T on the runway (stage left to the audience), pause/pose for 1-2 seconds, then return towards the front center of the stage, pause/pose for 1-2 seconds, first showcasing a front pose followed by a back pose... and then proceed to walk off the runway but waiting behind the curtain in cause of secondary call outs.
At each of the aforementioned points, the competitor should hold their pose for 1-2 seconds to show the judges, photographers and audience a multitude of angles. It is important to do this as well so the Official Runway Photographer gets a good shot so the chances of showing up in the Fitness STAR Magazine (http://FitnessSTARMagazine.com) and on Fitness STAR marketing materials are higher.
If you have any questions, feedback and/or concerns, please contact us any time at info@ . We will gladly support you however we can to ensure you have a pleasant and memorable experience with Fitness STAR! Looking forward to seeing YOU shine on the Fitness STAR runway and potentially in the Fitness STAR Magazine(http://FitnessSTARMagazine.com)!