I am a Full Time Professional Fitness Photographer. I have over 15 years experience in the industry and have been published worldwide. As you can see by my list of credits I am very published. I do work with new models to pro level models so don't be shy and send me a message.
Presently I have multiple projects on the go. Here are some:
- Looking for female fitness models to feature in magazines I work with worldwide.
Watch for my feature on Discovery Channel HD and Bravo during 2009!! Presently taking extremely limited photo shoots. Thanks ;)
You must have at least 1 photo on your profile for me to accept you. Thanks ;)
These are my accomplishments:
Some Credits Include:
- Official Staff Photographer for Status Fitness Magazine!
- MuscleMag International Magazine
- American Cuves Magazine Cover "HardBodz! Edition"
- American Curves Magazine
- Oxygen Magazine
- Feature on Discovery Channel HD and Bravo!
- Book, "Teen Fit for Girls" published by Robert Kennedy for Oxygen magazine
- Book, "The Butt Book" published by Robert Kennedy for Oxygen magazine
- Feature on Fashion TV (First Fitness Photographer to be featured)
- World Bodybuilding & Fitness Federation (WBFF) Ads, Posters, Postcards, Websites and event promos
- BodyTalk Magazine
- 2007 BOSS Calendar
- Max Sports & Fitness Magazine
- Pure Power Magazine
- Total Wrestling Magazine
- HardWear Athletics
These are the sports and/or activities I participate in:
Gracias for the invite Scott. If you should need a "Latina" for a shoot please feel free to contact me. I am working on getting more into fitness and in finding my niche. I've been employed but have yet to really find my joy work, the working to live and not living to work. Definitely looks like you do beautiful work. Hasta pronto...